X Molicel P26a 18650 2600mah
Molicel batteries are officially authorised for vaping/e-cigarette use. As a UK Distributor and cells are obtained directly from the factory which enables us to provide Grade A cells with the latest production dates.
Lithium-Ion batteries should never be kept loose in your pocket or purse. Always use the case provided.
- Lithium-Ion cells should be charged on a dedicated charger rated specifically for Lithium-Ion cells.
- Never leave a battery unattended whilst charging.
- Keep away from animals and children.
- Wraps and insulators should be periodically inspected for tears or damage. If a battery has a damaged wrap, it should be repaired or disposed of immediately.
- Batteries usually have a cycle life of between 200-500 cycles before noticeable capacity drop off.
- Batteries should be recycled at this time.
- Do not crush, incinerate or modify.